30 August 2016

Little Black Dress

Haii guys really sorry for this few months I don't pose for along time because my busy time.You know I really like to make a picture or a photo for my look or pose and share on my blog but because for my busy time it really makes me don't have time to making a new look on my blog. It's very hard to handle everything in one hand. And for all you know, on my few post ago I told that now I been married and being a wife and that's a lot of work to do,but for this almost 4 years now for my married i really enjoying,happy and having lot of experience in my married life. And expecting have a baby in this short time.(hihihii)..That's how now I run it for now on. But for sure, you all guys will see and look ahead for more and more on my blog.:)) So for that, now i will gave you guys my new look today..So i'm wearing my Little Black Dress with my big black pearl necklace and my black stocking and my red headbands and bronze big bracelet and too my Marie Claire black pumps.So you know,maybe lots of you guys know this little black dress a.k.a LBD it seems like this dress in many ways can not forgotten. Because it is very..very vintage and every girls and women loves it and never disappear for a lots of centuries. And it seems like this dress is never gone in many fashion. And this dress it fits in any occasion. For that, you guys can choose to wear this dress in what way..


No comments: