24 September 2016

Dark Blue Top + Blue Tribal Outer

Haii guys..morning all!!Happy weekend too all!Wooww..it's weekend now..I can not believe it's weekend today.What a rough week for me but again it's over now I am so happy and glad it's over too!I know this days that outwear is one of fashion that never been forgotten.It's always been a favorites one outfit for every girls or women.I know this one outfit it can more friendly because you can wear this one everyday and every time as you liked.This one outfit you can mix and matching one of your favorite clothes too from your wardrobe.It's so trendy and can be stylish too.As you know,why today I'm talking about outwear,it's because one of my clothes on my closet is outwear or outer,bolero or cape.And it's one my favorite clothes too.As you know,some of my posts on a few ago,I posting it too one of my favorite outwear.If you have read it on my blog,that one of my outwear it seems more glam look.It's because of the look and little bit of shiny on the outfit.But it can be casual too.So for today,my look is related with our discussion before.For that,I gave you my look today..So,I'm wearing on my dark blue top with my blue tribal outwear and my black pants with my black Chanel bag and my gold accessories necklace,my owl ring and my ribbon red flat shoes.This outfit it seems more chic,elegant,glam but can be simple too.And I bought all of my clothes here is from my local store on my home town.I know I always said that,that my all clothes and things on my closet is from local store on my home town,because it's from the aspect of the material,the styles the looks on the clothes is the same thing all with others clothes.I really just like them a lot to buy on the local store.And I can mix and matching it up all as I liked.And you know,this outfit it can wear to any occasion.Because you can wear too formal or unformal occasion.Or to a relaxing time,or when you shopping or when you hangout too with your friend.So I really loved it this outfit too it's because it can fit and make me much more fashionable.So guys this is my review today on my posts blog..Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: