30 September 2016

Sweatshirt Light Blue Hoodie Mini Dress Sleeveless with Cool Strings and Pocket

Haii guys..afternoon all!!It's very unpredictable weather for this days and it so unfriendly.But for that,it's okay for me even tough that for few days ago I got sick because of that.And now I'm healthy as I am.So,while the weather is unfriendly and it can change for a second,I realized that for this few days the seasons step into rainy season.But it can still hot sunny day and drizzling rain too.But now just leave the weather and step into my new posts today..So for today,even tough the weather is unfriendly but it still can be stylish and fantastic looking.I know when the weather is unfriendly you can wear your sweater,coat or your jacket as you liked.And you can matching it up with your clothes as you liked.Liked with your summer dress too.So now I gave you my new look..it's simple as you can see.I'm wearing on my sweatshirt light blue hoodie mini dress sleeveless with my anchor clothes pin and my dark gray sunglasses and my white sneakers shoes.It's really casual,easy and simply look.You can wear on your off-duty day.And it can be keep cozy and comfortable too as you wearing it.You can adding some of your favorite accessories too if you want too.And it's more comfy because the fabric of this dress.Not just you can wear on your off-duty day but you can wear it everyday as you liked.And it can wear too when drizzling rain or light rain and combined with your favorite shirts.Much more fashionable,stylish and wearable too.So guys this is my review for today..Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: