14 November 2016

Cream Cross T-Shirt +Black Culottes +Red Ribbon Shoes = Simple Chic Look

Hai guys,morning all!!How do you do guys today all??Fine isn't it,well..that is so good to hear.I know it's been a month I'm not doing a posts on my blog,and I know I have been missing a lot from month ago,and that October is passed and I really not join of the halloween party so much and the costume but it's okay for me because next year it still available.I have been doing a lot of working with my family passed month ago that my is reason I'm not doing my blog for month ago.But now I will be able and more passion doing my blog for sharing all of my lifestyle fashion and my journey of me.For that,I got lot of inspiration to make lot of new posts from now on.So,I will give you all my new look for today,start from I'm wearing on my cream cross t-shirt that I got this from my local store on my home town and it's so nice,comfy and wearable to wear and if you look on this t-shirt there is a full of studded on here that makes more stylish and cool looking and the pattern of this t-shirt is cross that's why I liked this t-shirt and more stylish looking and I'm wearing with my black culottes plus with my red ribbon flat shoes and my black Hermes bag and my DIY silver metal ring necklace.This outfit is making me more comfortable,comfy,good looking,simple and chic looking.It so simple and wearable to wear.And this outfit you can wear anytime and everyday as you liked.And you can put with your favorite outwear or blazer and you can wear too with your favorite sneakers if you want to be more boyish look instead of chic looking.As you can see this outfit is more simple and comfy looking.So guys, this is my review for today.Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog....

No comments: