13 February 2017

Denim

Haii guys,it's afternoon now.I know this is being not too late to post my new look today.I know everyone does like wearing this one of type clothes,it's more classic and more be stylish with this one clothes.You can wear everyday,every time as you liked.It's very fashionable and more stylish.This clothes for this days be more variable than I think.It can be unique,fun,stylish and lot of look.You know,I know this denim clothes this is we said like this but the other name is jeans,is very a long time ago that when I was child I have already wear on this one type of clothes.Is very..very classic clothes.And for this days,you can wear every time as you liked.And you can to put with your other denim too as you matching as one outfit.It's very cool and awesome look.Even you don't want to make it more simple,you can adding some of your accessories and favorite bag to be more stylish and fashionable.And you can wear this all the time.And why I said that??More that the denim is more filthy but is more fashionable.And it's a lot of more style than that.There is skinny jeans,boot cut jeans,boyfriend jeans,cropped jeans,ripped jeans and lot of more.We can talked about this if when I wear on one of my jeans.I just telling you guys for the variable of jeans or you can said with denim.Because today,I'm wearing my denim shirt short sleeve today not my jeans on my leg.So for that,I'm wearing on my denim shirt short sleeve with my blue DIY beads necklace and my sleeveless white plaid top and my black culottes pants and my black studded sling bag and my white sneakers shoes.It's more simple,casual,easy and denim look.You can wear this everyday as you liked and you can on any occasion time.So if you don't know what you want to wear today or tomorrow??You can wear on your denim look as you liked guys.So guys,this is my review for today..Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: