03 July 2017

Denim on Me

Haloo guys..how are you all doing??Fine..I guest so.., I been have a lit bit crushing on my life or can I say had a feeling down this at my life on this days but I hope it will be better soon and had an amazing life forever. I guess everyone does, isn't you guys?? For of my life,I never been down like this before, it's really hurting me insight and I want to fight and make it to be true,I don't want to be pretending and it's like.. yeaahh.. everything is okay,I don't want to like that person. Hope all of you just be true on yourself and say what you wanna say.I know this feeling insight me want to scream and shout as many more ever but I know someday and somehow my life is more getting better,wonderful, amazing,awesome and great to be.I will stand on my feet as this moment will lost and lost and gone forever in my life.I know someday I will be the greatest women ever!!It will be came true, I know it will!!Just for that, for now I will give you my newest blog post ever on this first week of july..I know everyone does like to wearing denim or you can say jeans on this days on.This is the simple way to wearing a simple outfit on your daily days.And this denim is one all of people favourites.And I know this one items is one of legend outfit in every country and worlds. And this items is fot in any occassion and everyone does can wear it.It can be mix and matching up with any outfit. Why I told you guys about this?I just want to share a little bit what I know about denim or jeans with you guys. But I know everyone does know too about this one items.And this items on this daily days is more blooming with more of style and trend.This denim or jeans items is more simple and comfortable to wear.So for that,I'm wearing on my light blue shirt lace denim with my white jeans levis and my DIY blue necklace and my SKMei watch and light blue denim sneakers. You can see that today I wear from top to bottom all of is denim, that is why today I share about this of denim.And thats why I loved to wearing denim is because simple, comfortable, casual,and fun to wear. I really loved it!! And you can adding your favourite items too to be more fashionable and stylish.And it's more wearable to wear on your daily days too.But not just for women or girls but this one items is more unisex style.So guys this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: