03 July 2018

Batik Pants Is In...

Hello everyone, how do you all doing today? Hope everyone is fine and good. I know nowadays everyone can make their own style, their make their own fashion, type, mode, etc. And there is no compare for that. I know nowadays fashion is one big influence to all people around the world. It is a main part of our life. It can not be remove from our life. Because is one maintain to our lifes. I know not  everyone styled their own fashion but instead of that nowadays fashion is just free mixing. If you liked wearing your old clothes you can mixing it up with your old bag, old shoes, etc. Is simple like that. You just have to be brave to show your own style. This days is everything is there. If you don't have your style, you can see in magazine, television, store, online store, you can browse too if you liked. And fashion does not see ages, everyone can wear it. Because of that, nowadays, you can see from the youngest until the oldest can be a fashion styled or you can said 'influencer', because one point from that you have to have a guts. Every style is one of the most important thing nowadays. So, if you have your guts just show it and don't be shy to wear it. So, for that once I have promise you all to see my next post wear I'm wearing again my Batik pants but with another color but with the same style and accent. And here is my post with this simple style Batik pants with the accent slopes, and wearing it with my black plaid top sleeveless and my black short sleeve cardigan and my flat blue rubber/jelly open back shoes and my blue watches and three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelets is different. And with my black box fringe sling bag. This outfit is very simple, good touch look, casual and easy to wear. Especially for the summer time. You just can wear it anywhere, anyway as you liked. So, if you have the guts, just show it as you liked. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: