02 July 2018

Harem Pants or Bloomy Pants?

Hello..Hello everyone, how is your first day after the holiday season? Everyone is feeling great,hope you all feeling wonderful. You know what, I know fashion is obviously big, maybe is more bigger than you can say. After bit I learning about fashion is more than you know there is more how you can learn and study about it. It so fun, that you know about fashion. So, I learn much more about fashion and there more much about the textiled, the more variant about it, the style about the design and the material about the textiled and how you can apply easy with anything in your closet. I know everyone have their own style. And you can applied in your own styled aself. But sometimes the more you have style you have to be proud to your self and about it. And it can make yourself more confident to wear it. And do not be a shame for it. I know every single person have a shy in their self and shame to reveal it, do not be. If yourself brave to showed it, just showed it. I know not everyone brave to showed it and wear it but do not be shy to showed it. It is more fun if you can more style it your fashion. And you can be a trendsetter than you can be. So, just now we have talked a little about fashion, now I will show you my style today and show to you all to wear it if you liked it and maybe some of you will wear it you liked it to wear it. I know this style maybe some of you know it but some of you do not, and some of you wear it and some of you do not, but this look I just love to wear it and show it to you all. That I know, with the name of this post liked above, it is a harem pants or bloomy pants, which do you prefer it? I know this pants is trending in my home town but not everyone wear this pants, because of that I told before this if you brave to wear this style just showed it. I know a little bit about this pants maybe this is trending because at 90's, the one of the disney movies wear this pants in the movies, all of you know it, I know. Because of that, this pants so be trending again nowadays. In my closet I have a bunch of my outfit and partly of my outfit, this pants I have 10 pair of this pants but with a different style, different mode, different type, and different accent. Nowadays, this pants more much bring out with a different style, different look, different mode, different type, different accent and more much with the variant. And in my home town it can apply with Batik, so it is more style and bring more variant with this pants. So, I wear it with my light blue harem or bloomy pants with my plaid black blouse and my fringe black sling bag box and my flat blue rubber/jelly open back shoes with my blue watches and  three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelets is different. This outwear look is more simple, easy to wear and more relaxed wearing. You can wear in your daily days, in your relaxing times or just when your hangout with friends and your family. But if you want to be more formal outwear you can mixed with your blazers or your vest and you can wear it with your high heels. So, you can decided how you wanna wear it as you liked it. And for that, I will posting it again to you all for my 9 pairs of this pants in the next posting, oke guys.. So guys,this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: