18 July 2018

One Great Color

Hello.. Hello afternoon everyone, how is your day today? Hope is all amazing and awesome. You know, I have been trying to see my look and what is look like? For far that I see I am okay with my look and there is no problem for that. I know that my body is not the same like before. And I know maybe some of you is the same feeling like me but do not worry about that, nowadays you can be as you liked and do not be a shame about that. As long as I know, everyone deserve what they look liked. Is just show how you look like as you wanted to be. There is no reason to be a shame for that. Especially, if you have your guts to be a amazing fashionista. You know, everyone deserve for that. I know I have been three years to be a personal blogger especially for fashion. You can look on my blogspot. But I'm trying to get my best way to share my look and style to saying you can be as yourself. So, that is me in my blog. I am always be myself as always and trying in all things. You know what, you can try it that way. So, for that, every single thing on my blog is always as me,I want that everyone see me as me. I am able to seek everything in my way. And that is how I  show it to everyone on my blog as my fashion style. So, I always share to you all about my fashion style as myself. That is my style, my look and my creation on my daily days. Somehow, it is just pump out from my head and I just show it liked that. And I described like that. I really liked to mix and matching my style all the time. That is my way to showing and sharing to you all as my way to be look like. And that is one way of my favourite things to do on my daily days. So, for that, I will give you my new style here in my new post.. I am so happy to wear on one of my outfit here.. I am wearing with my plaid white shirt long sleeve with my white tank top inside and my blue midi basic macro pleats pants and my yellow flat shoes and my gray studdedd handbag. But you know my handbag is just not a usually handbag, it can be a triple stripe handbag because it is a triple one. And with my blue watches and my four beads bracelets. Now, my bracelets is more than usually it was. And single of my bracelets is different. And you know you can wear this outfit in your formal occassion and unformal occassion. Like formal, you can wear on you daily office clothes, your meeting occassion, etc. If you want to wear on your unformal occassion you can wear it with your T-shirt and your flip flop. It is easy to wear and neat. So, guys this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: