09 November 2018

GREEN, BLACK, TURQUOISE, LIGHT CREAM=LOOKING GOOD

Hello.. Hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is feeling well, good and amazing. I know today is very much rainy and drizzle. Make me want to in bed every time, and it is very cold, cool, wintry and freshly. But it is very a beautiful day guys. I know each person feeling lazy and sleppy like today but you know what.. C'monn guys, feel the spirit and blessing today, you all can do it. If you feel like sleepy just grab your coffee and make it feel awesome. There is no end if you talking about fashion and style. It is always growing.. growing and growing to talk about this and never ends. You know, I very liked to talked about this but not every second because it will never ends and I am one person liked being fashion and style. Pretty much liked that. It really makes me more learn about fashion, style, outfit, dresses and many more. So, guys, today, I will give you my new look with my style and look. Here today, like my title, it is all about my style and looks, I really like to wear a simple way and easy wear with my outfit, and I do not know why,but some of this times I really liked to wear a black blouse it feels me liked it can matching with anything, liked that. And some lately, I really liked too wear a sling bag, it make me more simple, easy and slightly. And, this is more me, I know I can wear more than this but you will see more after this. And I wear this more simple and feels me. So, I wear with my H&M green sling bag, with my black blouse short sleeve and my slicky turquoise pants and my fringe light cream sandals. And I wear too my four beads bracelet and my blue watch. And single of my bracelet is different. I will catch up with this(about the bracelet) later. With this outfit, you can put some of your accessories and earrings if you want too. And you can wear with it too with your bomber jaket or blazer. I usually wear this in my weekend days and hangouts. So, guys,this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy...

No comments: