08 November 2018

HELLOOO.. MIRRORR...

Hello everyone.. How is your day today? I hope all is doing fine and well. I know I have been long not writing to you all for my blog, and here I write again to you all. I know this days is a rainy days, we enter to the rainy season this days, it is November guys. It is very cold and a very cool, chilly, icy and wintry. Yeaahh, you know if we got into the rainy season we have to be blessed and be thankful for all that we filled and God gave us all to us. You know this days, maybe the season have been cold lately and make us being lazy to do anything especially me, hahaaa.  Yaaahh, you know it is make me to be lazy and warmy in my bed but you know it still make me wake to served my hubby everyday. You know, he is so spoiled and intimate to me. I know I have doing lately all my stuff and have been a lot of happens this days. It is very much being sad, happy and blessed for everything. You know, hope for next year, all that I dream and hoping in my life is happen and reached. So for that, I will gave you my new look, I know for this look everyone can wear it and maybe for their daily days, weekend and relaxing time. I really like it with my look and my outfit, it is so simple and easy to wear. Usually, I wear this on my daily days and weekend. I wear it to my shopping,  hangout and relaxing time. If you like it you can put it with your accessories and your sneakers too. It can be more stylish. I wear it with my strip black blouse LC Wakiki with my ripped fringe jeans and my cream fringe sandals. And  my three beads bracelet and my blue watches. And single of my bracelets is different. And I always wear liked this on my daily days. I am very a simple, easy wear and boyish person if you want to know. So, guys this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: