07 December 2018

CUTE LOOSETEE +HAREM PANTS +BLINGBLING BAG = COOL STYLE

Hello.. Hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing good and fine. Seems now, we are going to enter the season of raining. Almost every day in my home town is raining. And just not that there is the lightening and thunderstorms. I know, it is very frightening and scary. But it is okay, every thing is gonna be fine. And you know what, liked today there was sunny but now is raining and thunder, now I a little bit sleepy but it is okay I will still write my blog for you all.  You know, I don't why, but recently, for this lately I back again liked to wear a Tshirt or loosetee. It is liked back again with my childhood memory. So for that, for this several months, I bought for a few Tshirt or loosetee. And,for this, I will gave you my new look to you all. How does not like wearing a Tshirt or loosetee for this day's? Everyone does liked it. And everyone can wear this Tshirt or loosetee. And you know, nowadays, the Tshirt or loosetee is many kind of variety. There is a lot of variety and style. And myself liked the cute and full of shapes. So many of variety of the Tshirt or loosetee. And, for that, today I will gave my new look with this cute loosetee. I am wearing my white cute girl loosetee and my grey harem pants with my bling bling black bag. And my fringe light cream sandals. And my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. This outfit can wear on your daily days, on your hangout and relaxing times. It is very comfy, casual, easily and wearable to wear. If you want to changes the sandals, you can put with your sneakers it can be more comfortable and matching. I really liked with my outfit, it is really me. More casual, wearable and simple. So, guys this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..


No comments: