01 December 2018

NEUTRAL LOOK

Hello..hello, how is everyone doing today?Hope all is doing well and fine. I know that everyone likes to get a neutral look to your style. It is a very easily and completely matching to do on your look. And I know that is a very great thing and easily idea to do. So far, I am one of the mostly do that look. I know I been talking a lot about  the style and the look but this part is one of my favorite to do. I know I usually said that my look is was a simple, easily, wearable and comfortable to wear. And little bit more boyish but that is true and correctly. But now I have been thinking and I put some neutral colors to my look and style. I added that in my favorite look and style. So,who does not like a neutral look and style? So, for that, here I will give you my new look to you all on my my blog posting for today.. For now, I like usually to wear my neutral look on my outfit,  I do not know why but I liked it.. So for that,here is my new look.. I am wearing my black top blouse short sleeved with my stripe Aladdin pants and my black grey sling bag and my abstract bag strap and my flat blue rubber or jelly open back shoes. And my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different.  And this outfit can wear to any occasion. It is really comfy,wearable and stylish to wear. The pants is like trendy on my home town . It is really like a batik pants actually.  But you can wear in any occasion that you liked. So for that, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: