15 September 2016

Cream Flare Stripes Skirt + White Short Sleeved Shirt

Haii guys..it's a sunny and very hot today!!Sunshine is everywhere now.I'm so happy today to see this air and feeling this moment right now.Because it's make me more exciting to doing a new posts on my blog.And really making me so happy to doing this right now.I know I'm not a person that loves to wearing a skirts everyday.Maybe just for sometimes,but actually right now skirts is more available and variable now this day.Everyone can wear it on,for girls and woman.And maybe you all know,that skirts available can wear in every occasion now this day.You can wear it daily as you liked.I know when we flashback for a long years,skirts just wear it on a formal occasion that is I know.But now this day,skirts is available everyday.And you can wear it on everyday.As you know,skirts just wear on work and formal occasion.But know,skirts it's fun and stylish to wear.It's more wearable to throw on too.So now I give you my new posts today..I'm wearing my white short sleeved shirt,with my cream flare stripes skirt and my brown waist belt,my gold bracelet with my dark khaki wedges.You can wear it with your other top or shirt or blouse too and adding your favorite accessories and your other shoes or wedges or sandals.Like I said before it can wear on everyday and can make you more stylish.This outfit can more cute,girly,chic,casual,fun and wearable too.So it's up to you all which style you wanna wear.Hope you all liked and enjoy my look today..

No comments: