09 July 2018

Mirror Ohh Mirror

Hello everyone.. how was your day today?? Feeling wonderful, hope you all doing wonderful. I been trying to mix my style and look for nowadays. But it been long for a while, I'm doing that. I just trying doing my best part for my look. It just being a part a life style right now. And just make it for your own good. Everybody have their own style, does not matter if you do not follow the trend right now. It is okay. If you fit with your own style, just do it that way. Do not push yourself into it. But if you liked following the trendsetter just follow it that way too. Because nowadays, fashion is a part of life, it can not get off from anything. More and more variety fashion nowadays. From the aspect the color, the textiled, the style, the look, the size, etc, is many.. many about this. So, now, I can understand about fashion nowadays. I really liked to talking about fashion but is more than this guys, it is larger from I explain to you all. So, for that, hope next time I will explain more than this,hope it will. So, for today, I will give you my other look about my harem pants that I promise you all previously. I took it my self when I know this large of mirror is very.. very clear to see anything and it is friendly. So, I took it one picture and  I will posting it, and itis here now.. I really love with this pants it so easy to wear and it just one plaid of color. And it belong to version harem pants if you can see in my picture, it is harem pants, and this pants it just not about easy to wear but you can wear on informal occasion. You can wear it with your shirt and high heels if like too. So, for me, I wear it with my white short sleeve blouse printed abstract and my grey harem pants and my flat yellow shoes and my red thailand totte bag. And my blue watches and my three beads bracelets. And single of my bracelets is different. So, I decided to wearing this to posting it in my blog. It is a little bit informal outfit but I liked it. I can wear it anytime I liked it. It simple, easy to wear and pretty much more girly. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: