01 February 2018

Welcome 2018!!

Hallo guys.. how you all doing today?? I guess you all doing fine and great today. I know I been long time not posted on my blog from the last post, but it's okay, I will posting again from this day to forward to show and share all  my thoughts to you all about my blog. I know I been blessed so much from the last year, 2017 and now it's 2018,it's so much that happen in my life. But it was a awesome year. And now it's February the 1st, that is so fast that everything is going on, I hope in this year what we all wanted it will came true. And when is the 1st of January I took a photo that is the first style look on 2018 on me, and I know this year, I look on tv, on internet,and  on magazine is was the 80's style that was booming again on this year.So, I decided to take my clothes to wear it like the 80's style but it's a little bit more casual when you see it. And so I wear it to my cousins house, and my hubby said it, take a photo with this, so I take it. This look is more casual and overlay, I wear it. So, I wear it with my sleeveless  tops peach brocade v neck and white T-shirt plaid long sleeve and my hubby fringe jeans and with my slip on Adidas shoes and my dark blue bag. This outfit can wear in anytime and many time, you can mix it all you liked.Hope this year bring us all a more blessing and hope that it came true!!  So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: