20 June 2018

Get Ready... To Set The Holiday!!

Haloo guys.. How you all doing today?! I hope you all doing fine till now. I know I have been so long since I write my last post in here to get my new post in my blog to share to you all. It's been so late to post my new look but it is okay, I know have been much lately doing a lot of things in my daily days. There is much going lately this days. So for that, I will give you all my new look today to share to you all. I know in my country we have been go on holidays for a full week, and it so much a lot to do guys, you know, when holidays is coming everyone is more exciting and much more happier, to relieve patigue from job, to relaxing time, have a nice good times with families, and etc. And it goes it like that. Is the same thing with me.So, when holidays is coming is like a new present for me and my husband to get more amazing adventure for both of us. And you know what, we have a lot more to do  together. So, we have a bunch plan to do when the holidays coming but we just going one plan, I know it disappointed but it is okay, because holiday is not over yet, there's are coming through on December. So, when our plan does not go as planned it is really dissapointed but it is okay, so, we didn't get much long to do, but, over that, we still exciting doing others things. And then, I ask my husband to take a picture for me when I think my look is more nice look, comfortable look and outfit on summer. So, finally my husband took out a picture for me and it's a good.. good, wonderful nice to see. I wear with my sunglasses, and my plaid black blouse, with my blue batik pants with an accent slopes, and my flat blue jelly/rubber open back shoes, and my blue watches and three beads bracelets. And single for my bracelets is different. It more casual, summer, easy going, simple, comfort look to wear on this days to holidays but you have to see when is the holiday season when it's  coming to December probably not wearing this guys. You can also add on your cardigans or denim jaket or your vest and your necklace to make more stylish to your look. It so simple is that guys. My batik pants is more to wear on a summer day like this because with the style and accent. And for this batik pants much more of the look, the style and the various of batik pants only. But I don't know I really love with my batik pants this ones, it's  really more comfort and easy to wear, probably I will buy another one guys, and when I buy it and I will show you guys and I will posting it and share with you all. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: