02 August 2018

HAREM PANTS

Hello everyone.. How is your day today? Everyone is okay. Good to hear that. You know, I realize nowadays every single fashion is a fashion, there is no doubt for that. This is one thing is important and make life more amazing. Because nowadays, fashion is very important to everyone. But some are not too. But you know, nowadays, everyone likes fashion. So, even there is no special moment or occassion, everyone does fashion nowadays. It is like necessity for every day. And fashion is a bigger thing than you know. And it is more much variant. If you can see, fashion does not see age. And is a lifestyle thing. So, for that, I am so very blessed to my life. Because, I can wear every thing in my life. Everyday I can wear as I liked. And you know,  I loved being fashion every day. It makes my life more cheerfull. I can showing who as I am. I can be myself. I can be me. And free as I liked to show myself as I am. And showing that it is my identity. And when I was little my mom always make me stylish. So, from that, I always become a habit to fashion. But with positive way. I know fashion nowadays is more bigger than I know. It always growing and growing and growing nowadays. And nowadays, you can see fashion in anywhere. In everywhere, in every way and daily days. Because everyone does fashion. And it already entered to ours lifestyle. For that, I really like to sharing and showing what is my fashion nowadays to you all. So, previously, I tell you that for this moment, I really liked to wearing 'Harem Pants' nowadays, I don't know why, but I liked it. It is make my style more free and stylish. And I can mixing it with my every blouse or my T-shirt or my shirt. So, I decided to wear one of my Harem Pants before it. And you know, that is one kind of pants, you can see, is much more variant. But I always liked the colour of plain. So, I can mixing with my other color blouse. So, I decided to wearing my brown harem pants, but in my home town they called it with "Fatin Pants", but it entered in the category 'Harem Pants', and mixing with my white plain shirt short sleeve and my white tank top, and my yellow flat shoes and my gray studdedd handbag. And with my necklace seeds and my blue watches and my four beads bracelets. And single of my bracelets is different. And you can wear this to your formal occasion or unformal occasion. It easy to wear, simple and free. So, guys this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: