20 July 2019

KEEP CASUAL

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? I know it is already weekend and already night. It was a very busy day today but we fun today. And you know, it because today was Saturday and it is weekend,so, me and my husband were going out, liked usually was, so, I was wearing a simple and casual outfit, so,my husband too. We just going out to the mall and having a great lunch date time together and having a nice date walking together. And, so,for that,we enjoying the every times today together. We going around the mall and having a great coffee time together. I know if were going to the mall, you know we were going around the mall and see one store by store, then I know that I have plan today but it was not very  really planned as well because my husband was not feeling well, so, both of us just a while in the mall and going back home finally but it was a very good time that we both had. So, I just wearing my white cute calm girl loosetee with my dark blue Alibaba pants and my black medium maureen suede totebag and my simple nude flip flop. And with my two beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. Sorry, my husband does not have the picture one. So, I wear this on my daily days, this is my look and style but it was very simple, casual and easy to wear outfit. And I wear this for everyday. I wear this on my hangouts time, shopping time, and my relaxing times. I really very into a simple and casual outfit person. It was makes me feel comfortable, cozy and confident to go anywhere with this outfit style. I just really wearing a wearable outfit on my daily days. But, in the meantime, I can wearing a pair of formal outfit too. At least is according to the event or occasion. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...



No comments: