19 February 2020

FULL WITH BLUE

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope today you all have a great and wonderful day today.  I know it was raining today and the weather was very cold enough and makes me want to go to sleep but it can not because my husband want to get out and going to the mall to have a nice lunch together with this cold and cool weather. So, finally we going out. We going out to the mall and having a nice lunch in the weekend, so, I wearing my a little bit my warm collection. It was because I see that the weather gonna be cold and rain, so, I wear it with a warm clothes on. And I buy this warm outfit from my local online store in my here. I have already more often buy some products on my local online store and it was very nice and helpful nowadays because now we can find, get and buy it does not far away, it was easy and simple enough to get any products that we to buy and bought it. Especially that we really want to have that item. So, I really just checking out that day to see some items in the online store but really you know, if girls just jumping on the online store and checking out and see it on discount on the stores, you know what will happen right?? So, back again to my story, that I bought this warm clothes,  I bought it, it was last year,  and now I wear it. When I bought it from my local online store it was I checking around and this item is popping out and I click it to see the items and the review. But it really was good review and great product. And, I bought it just not that I wear, but I bought it a few items because it was very nice, good and great product they have. So, I have been posting it before for the one items and this the second items. So, it because my husband want to go out and outside was raining, so, I wear it with my warm outfit that it was new one and it was from online store. I bought this because I did not have a items liked this in my closet one, it was a bolero with drawstring one in the middle and it can wear as much variety on. But I wear it with it in the middle on as usually. So, I wear this blue drawstring bolero batwings with my black top sleeveless and my blue basic macro pleats pants and my white cross hologram TJ Maxx sandals. And with my brown hand ladies style slingbag. And my two beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. And I wear this outfit on the rainy season but really not for special occasions too. Maybe I will wear in my daily days but not everyday because the bolero was very comfortable but really warm to wear, so, I will wear it on a cold weather on. Because it really was warmly and thick to wear this bolero one. But maybe for some people to wear this outfit it can wear to office days, office events or party meetings, party events and other parties. Because the shape of this bolero was very much tidy, neat, presentable, thick, elegant, and sizable. So, for me I prefer to wear it not for everyday but only when there was a party from my husband office or party from my family and friends. I will wear it with my other clothes on. And it will be more elegant, chic, nice-looking and attractive,  you can added with some of your favorite accessories too for more details and specific looks. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: