17 March 2020

SUNDAY BLUES

Hello..hello everyone,  how is your day today? I know everyone this days think be more careful, aware, scared and worried because  of the "virus" that  makes us all uncomfortable and unhappy but do not be liked that, really.. just be yourself again and do not panic and scared because this cases will be over and done. I know everyone wants to be liked usually before and there is no phenomenon liked this again, so, everyone can be free and do anything what they want, so, I  hope everyone until today understand with this situation and do not panicking because it will be over and finished. So, I hope everyone today is doing well, great and wonderful with anything situation is going on. So, I hope everyone will be more able to understand and accept this situation for a while. I know it is hard and heavy to be around like this situation but still we all have to fight and do not be afraid with this situation because it really makes us all more  a fighter and a winner to this situation, so, the situation will be afraid to us all and will be scared and never want to get closer to us anymore. So, exactly what do I meant to you all, do not be afraid and never losing your faith to this situation because we all do not know maybe soon as possible this situation will end. So, in that mean time,  I think I connecting to my themed because I really was very much think that day was very casual and normally look. Yeahh, it because of the situation and the weather too. So, I prefer to wearing something that makes me feel ordinary, naturally and customary. So, here it is my ordinary look that day, I was wearing my LC Wakiki blue patterned top blouse with my black daily jogger pants with my khaki jelly casual rubber sandals and my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. And with my navy waterproof triangle strap handbag. So, it was very much more ordinary and casual look that day because I did not know what to wear and because that day was the weather unfriendly so, I think I wearing a bit of my casual look. And this look was very much more on my daily days, my daily routine, my daily outfit and normally look. It because I really like to wear an normally outfit and I can free to do anything with this outfit it because it can make me bumping and jumping around all day. And this outfit was more easily and simply to wear and to put on. It really was makes me more comfortable, cozy,  comfy,  attractive and enjoyable wearing this outfit. Maybe some of you see this outfit more like a sporty look but for me it really was not, for me it really was very much more to my daily looks. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: