10 December 2018

1..............2...............3............

Hello everyone..good morning,how is your morning all? Hope everyone gets a great, fine and have a happy morning. I know it is a new week for doing our routines activity, hope all you got a great, good and wonderful time to doing all your routines work. And mostly, is start close to holiday season. Do not be lazy to doing all your routinenities before the holidays season is arrived. Get your work done and have a great, fun and exciting holiday season this year. I know everyone got their plans. So,for me and my husband we have a good plan for this holiday season, hope it will be done to do. And, you know what, do not forget to order your tickets and your hotel room and prepare your suitcase before traveling. And,make yourself being relax and easy wear your outfit when you are traveling. That is one most important part to do. And for that, I have a new look to show you all with my new look for today. So for today, here is my new look and style, this outfit is very comfortable, easily to wear and can wear in any occasion. It is very nice and great looking to wear in any occasion. If you want to more be glamor, you can wear with your accessories and high heels. And add with your long vest or your blazer. And that look can be more glamor and elegant. So, with my look I wear with my black blouse short sleeved with my black midi basic macro pleats pants and my black white zig zag bag with my cute bag strap. And my cream light sandals. And my three beads bracelet. And single of bracelet is different. And this outfit can make you more comfortable and more slim. And you can wear in your daily days and your hangouts. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: