11 December 2018

BLACK+PINK= GIRLIE STYLE

Hello.. Hello everyone,how is your day today?Everyone is doing fine and great. I am glad to hear that. This days in my routinenities is very complicated, everything is liked a rush to doing anything in my life. It is very rushing all in my life. This is a Christmas hectic, you know... I know when I was a child and still in school it is very easy and very simple to do everything all days, but know it is very hard and hectic all in my life. And my husband as well, very helpful to help me in anything and everything. Is liked everything can be done with him. I am so grateful to have him in my life. So, for that, it is because now is december and it is time to celebrate christmas and new year and it is a holiday season too,so, let's have a great time to celebrate this christmas and new year. I know everything is like a rush time but now has been done. And for that, it is because christmas time, everything has to be awesome and amazing. So, for that,  I gave you my new look for you all, I wearing my black asmetrics top blouse with my shocking pink pants and my flat blue jelly or rubber open back shoes. With my little mini pink sling bag and my cute strap bag. And with my three beads bracelet and single of my bracelet is different. For that, you can wear this outfit to your  formal occasion and your informal occasion. It is up to you. You can wear too to your office hour. Still it can look be formal. So, I prefer to wear this to church view weeks ago. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...

No comments: