22 December 2018

MARTUMPOL OR ENGAGEMENT RING

Hello..hello everyone,how is your day today? Hope your day is great and wonderful. I know this times is very rushing and fast. It is fast like trains. However,we all growing so fast and do not realize we all growing up and being adult. We do not know when this times flying fast. It when we all grow and learn about this life. Everything in our lives has a future. That is why we all being adult. And when we all growing we all learn about responsibility. And it depends with the responsibility is. One by one responsibility is different. That is why we all need to learn about our responsibility of each. So, this is how we learn all about life and what is life. So, in the end, we all need to respect and appreciate each other. So, when I post this blog post, I just pop up with this theme because it is related with my photo blog. When I take this photo I was in my family engagement ceremonial in church. Because it just a engagement ceremonial, so, I really think that is was just for a minute and I wear my outfit liked this. But it was appropriate outfit. And finally it is a nice and great response to my outfit. But, I was happy to wear this outfit to my family engagement ceremonial. So, I think when it just comes to a event like this, just wear liked this in your way. It is very a easy and simple way to wear liked this to go to a event liked this. So, I wear my outfit with this my light green glittery top blouse seven per eight sleeved and with my black culottes plisket pants and with my beige heels shoes. And my black sling bag Channel bag. And with my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. So, I wear this to my family ceremonial. For outfit liked this is very a comfortable, easy wear and very nice  but elegant look. I am very happy to wear this because is simple way and not complicated and difficult wear to put on. So, if you want go to some ceremonial or event special liked this, you can try something new look to your party, you can wear liked this if you do not want to wear again and again with your outfit before. So guys, this is my review for today... Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...

No comments: