21 December 2018

D.I.Y TSHIRT

Hello..Hello everyone, how is your day going? Are everyone is doing well and fine. It was a very great day today and it was shiny in the outdoor. And you know what it is very too hot even though soon for a few days ahead it will be Christmas eve and Christmas day. But it was very sunny and hot in my home town. It will be Christmas days. It was not felt like in the end of the year. It is been a very long time past the year. It is really full of take turns with anything around in my life. Up and downs is there for completely in my life. Everything is has a reason in our life. That is why I got my inspiration everything in my life is around me and who walks in my life. A lot of that is from around me and what is I see. I know perhaps mostly is what happened and what that I see. I really liked when I got my inspiration that is on my head and on my mind. I really feel that I can make something new in my life and make a difference and a good impression for all people that see and look at me with my new thing. It is really got a lot to think when I have to make a new thing about on me. I know maybe is not a good impression but I really had to work hard with that. And it is a very important part that I have to make a good mind and not rushing for that. So, I decided to take a part and be brave to make enough for my new thing. And this one, I make a new thing it is a big baggy Tshirt with no sleeves at all. And I decided to make for the sleeved with a sleeved with a worn Tshirt that not used anymore. I really liked it to the thing and make it on myself. It was fun but mostly I have to learn a lot to make another one day. So, this is was the result. I wear my DIY Tshirt with my ripped jeans and my nude ruffle flip flop. I wear it on my hangouts and relaxing times. Mostly this outfit I wear it on my daily days.  It because is a simple, casual and very  ordinary outfit and ordinary style. I just make it simple and usual look. So guys, this is my review for today... Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...

No comments: