28 December 2018

THE THIRD DAY OF CHRISTMAS

Hello.. Hello everyone, how is your day today? I hope everyone have a wonderful and happy time today with your families and friends. Even though Christmas day is over just a few days  ago and now we are still going to New Year's come but we still in the season of Christmas. It is very happy,  wonderful and enjoying days together with all the people around who loves us. And now we are going to the New Year eve it will be more exciting and a lot of fun to do in that moment. I know maybe a lot of people has a resolution for the New Years come but me I have a lot of too, hope this resolution will be come true in 2019. It will be become happen. So, when this photo I take it, when I attend my husband to having christmas lunch time together with his boss and his office friends from his office. So, I decided to wear a properly outfit to be more polite, mannerly and tidy. I know I am not a very a properly person when I wearing an outfit. But if it has too I will take it as a chance. And so give it a try.  And I wear it as myself. And so, I wear it with my black top blouse and with my black Batik Alibaba pants and with my blue Lacoste Croco Bone tote bag. And with my peach jelly The Little Things She Need flat shoes. And my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. So, I wear it liked this just for a formal occasion. And you can wear it with your heels and wedges, is up to you, guys. And you can added with your accessories. So, if you want to wear an outfit like this you can wear it to your office hours and formal occasion.  So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...

No comments: