29 December 2018

WHATEVER

Hello..Hello everyone,how is your day and weekend today? Hope everyone is doing great, good, well and happy. It so sunny and very hot today but it is a very beautiful day today. I know this saturday has many planned to going out anywhere. Hope everyone gets a great, good and happy time going anywhere places with your family.  And hope everyone has a wonderful day and time today.  So, for that,  is was sunny day today, I really get myself planning on my look with a casual and very easy wear too. Because it is very hot and very sweaty today, I wear it with my white WHATEVER Tshirt or loosetee and with my blue midi basic macro pleats pants and with my brown sling bag and my fringe light cream sandals. And now my beads bracelet is just not three but four and I use it on my left and right hand. And single of my bracelet is different. So, because I just wear it  as a simple casual outfit today, so, I write my blog post too as simple as my look today.  Usually I wear it on my daily days, hangouts, relaxing times and night date with my husband.  And you can added your bomber jacket too to be more stylish and dashing. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...

No comments: