25 January 2019

BLUE AND BLUE

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great and well. I know it is first month on 2019 and it still January, and you know what.. it still raining, January is raining. What a month..?? And you know what.. the rain is very..very  rainy and make everything is wet. But not just that.. this rainy season is make us all sleepy and wonderful. And you know what.. but it still us all enjoy the weather. Still rainy but not make us to be feel unhappy and being lazy not doing anything at all. It makes happy and enjoyed in everything in the rainy season.It rainy season of course, why not?? So because it is rainy season, I prefer to wear a dark color to going outside from my house.  It is because rainy,  I think it is very important to wear this color even it is not very heavy rain. This situation is makes me more colder than usually was. So, eventually, when was 2019 is very in the middle new year's , yeaah..  my family got a little distracting condition. But now it is okay and everything is under control now. And everyone is healthy and happy now. That is the important thing to hear. Amen.. for that!! I really think it will gonna have a lot of happy things to do in the new year but we got a warning for that! Finally for that, now everything is under control,  everyone is back to routinenities again. And liked usually, I am too. So, because for the first time I blogging my first post in 2019, this year,liked I said my theme previously,  got my sister to hospitalization so I decided to wear my outfit on the next Sunday to go to church with my husband,  and this is how it came. I wear it with my dark blue knit Uniqlo blouse and my dark blue Alibaba pants. And with my brown sling bag and my flat blue jelly or rubber open back shoes. So, I  took this photo when everything is under control. I wear this on my daily days, hangouts, relaxing times and sometimes it can be wear on a formal occasion too. This is pants is very much comfortable and easy to wear and because of that, I really liked this pants. Maybe, in several weeks ago I had said that I have a several pants liked this and is not all of that. Maybe next time I will gave a lot of this pants to show and give the story to you guys about it. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..










No comments: