26 January 2019

ON THE MALL

Hello..Hello everyone, happy saturday..happy weekend all!! How is your day today guys? Hope everyone is doing great and well today. I know today is Saturday and is weekend, and because is weekend I know everyone going weekend with families and friends, hope all of you guys have a great and wonderful weekend today. I know everyone loves going to mall and enjoy the times together. Liked me as well,haha..., yeaah.. maybe, lot of you guys be going to mall, tourism and traveling.But if just liked this days, it will going just to mall and have fun time in there. Actually, me and my husband oftenly always going to mall on the weekend and never absent, hahahaaa..., so,of course we both have spent time together till midnight on the mall for refreshing and exciting times. I know, this days, we both actually need more time together to spent our times to have a baby. This is our hope's and prayers  to really missed have a baby in our life. We both know that everything will beautiful in time to have a baby.  And we know that in the marriage,  the important thing is immediately to have a baby  but us both that having something in our life is not as simple as that. It is very lot of things that happen in this life. But we both really understand that our lives came this far, we have a lot of things through in our life. So, we actually do not need to worry about everyone else saying that we both have rushing time to have a baby.  Is not that we both not expected soon to have a baby but is not their times and not the business to intervene people life's. So, for that, liked I said above, we both have to spent time together for have a baby. And that, we both going  to mall every weekend to refreshing our minds. So, for that,  I previously ask my husband to take myself to a picture, yeah.. but he is really help me to take a picture and not blaming for me for that.  So, this my look on the mall, I wearing all my black colors and, I wearing my black top blouse with my black midi basic macro pleats pants and my blue flat jelly or rubber open back shoes and with my blue Lacoste Croco Bone tote bag. And now, with my four beads bracelet in the left and right hand of me. And single of my bracelet is different.  I really liked and enjoyed my look on this picture.  I wear it on my daily days,  daily outfit, hangouts and relaxing times. And for the pants I really loved it, it makes me more comfortable and relaxed to wear liked this. I have three pairs of pants liked this, next time I will talk about this pants to you all a little bit. So guys,  this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..




No comments: