15 January 2020

GOOD FRIDAY

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? I know today is Good Friday and all people are going to church and is weekend and it is holiday too. I know everyone is happy and enjoyed this day because is weekend and is day off too. And can be free too with this day too. Is very exciting too because can be together with family too. And can have much time together this day on. It is very much have a fun time and exciting time today. I know that today should be sad because that we know what Christ do for us in our life. So, in this moment, I wear black and black outfit to remember what Christ do for our life all this time. So, for that, I wear my black top blouse with a motive flower and my dark grey Alibaba pants and with my peach jelly The Little Things She Needs flat shoes. And my grey key chain sling bag. And my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. And this outfit is very much more formal and tidy look. And it can wear too on your daily days. Sometimes, I wear it combined with my other clothes but today because is a formal occasion so I decided wear it liked this. And it was a bit tidy and sweaty outfit because it was a shiny and hot day but I get over it and was a cold one too so, it was fine. I did not know it will be liked that. And I wear this not everyday but I wear it sometimes because the pants is really a little bit warm material. And because of that I wear this not for everyday. But I really liked with my this pants. It because of the style, the look and the design too. So, if you want to be more formal, you can combined it with your handbag and high heels or wedges and you can added your watches and earrings too to be more stylish and elegant look. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..









No comments: