12 January 2020

FULL STRIPES ANIMAL PRINT PATTERN

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing well and great.  I know for few more weeks, January will be over, it really was very a quickly month will be passed away. So, I decided that I wear an outfit that much more details and patterns in the outfit that self's. Because it was started in January and this still in new year, so, I decided to wear outfit and clothes more catchy and attracting than I usually wear. So, I decided I wear it liked this. It was an accidentally that I found this dress. I just not really want to buy it but it really was very attracting and very catchy for my eyes. Because of the dress is full with patterns that it was animal prints patterns and really was very nice, simple enough to wear and it was fits on me on my body too. Because I really rarely not buying a dress. But for this dress,  it because of the cut and the style of this dress was very simple, fits on me and it was straight enough for me for I wear. It really was an easy way to wear a pair of dress. And because the dress is very softly and mild to wear, so, I really like it enough. And I bought this dress was an accidentally moment because I just going out with my husband just for walking around the mall and did not have a thinking to buy a dress one but because we both were having fun and great times and you walking around the mall, what we do? Going one store to another store, and after that we were going to eat and drinking on the cafe. So, while we were going to the stores one by one, and after that finally we were shopping after all. And that was the moment were I accidentally buy the dress for sure. And this dress was very comfortable and cozy to wear for me. And I buy it from LC Wakiki. I know maybe for some people that look to this dress was very attracting, interesting and eye catching because it full with patterns, colors and details. And maybe for some people this dress can be wearing to a special occasion or party. But for me, I wear it as myself and really not specifically for a party and special occasion. I wear it this with my LV sandals tire buckles and with my brown hand ladies style slingbag and my one chrysophase bracelet. And this dress one was a midi chic dress. And  this bracelet too have a meaningful sense one. So guys, this is my review for my blog.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: