29 June 2019

BONJOUR

Hello..hello everyone how is your day today? All is good and fine, hope is doing well. I know today is a great day to get into the sun but it is gonna be liked raining unfortunately, but it is fine for me because it will be indoor time. And you know what this days I have been wearing with a pair of long pants, it was a jeans,denims or trousers, yeah.. I really wear it this days.  And it was a long time I do not wear it liked this ones. Because maybe it was I have been wearing a lot of clothes, looks and styles, so, I really wear as I want. And I love to wearing mix and matching outfit. And, for that, this days, I wear my denim pants with my simple tshirt, so, it was simple, easy to wear,comfortable, cool, casual and comfy. It really was very nice one. And, this days too, I really to wear a black tshirt, I do not know why? But really I liked to wear a casual tshirt one. And, sometimes, I wear it too with my simple blouse one. And, for that, I wear this with my one black BONJOUR colorful tassel tshirt and my navy fringe colorful denim and my green boho bag and with my simple nude flip flop. And also too with my three beads bracelets and my green hairbands. And single of my bracelets is different. And I wear this really very casual, comfortable and cozy.  I really it feels like a chic and feminine style for this one.  Because it really very much feels feminine one to wear this outfit.  I wear this on my daily routine, daily days, hangouts, shopping and relaxing times. It because I wear this with my flip flops, so,it was very casual but it can wear too with a tidy look too. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...







No comments: