30 June 2019

PERFECT DAY

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? It was a perfect day but also feel sleepy it is because we have to wait for our friend (it was my husband boss)to come to Jakarta for the first time. She go to Jakarta for the first time and meet us for the first time too. She go here to monitoring her employees work at their offices. But also, she wants to visiting our home town obviously Jakarta that day. It was fun,nice and perfect day for us. It because turning to afternoon, so,we all go to the closest places from her hotel. We all going take busway to Monas, and then we take kancil(bajaj)to Katedral Church and then we take online car to Blok M Square and after that we go walk to  Pasaraya, and after that too we have a dinner at Sari Ratu, it was a Indonesian food,  it was Padang food, because she wants to eat an Indonesian  food. It was really a great day for us all  that day. But after that, it because already night that day, we all already tired, sleepy, and fulfilled,so, we all want to go home but we have to accompany her till arrive at her hotel safely, so, we all take the MRT Jakarta from Blok M Square to Le Meridien Hotel, Sudirman, and after that, we all going to our home each other. I did not know that I have to wear that day, it because it is after church. Then I  just grab my simple and casual outfit. I know it was sunday, so, it was after church and we going to meet her at the lobby hotel. But I know my outfit it was a bit tidy and nice look to meet her that day. So, I just wear it as well as me. And I wear it with a cute bigtee shirt, it was very comfortable, cute, cool, comfy and casual one. I wear it with my black flower cone bigtee and with my blue midi basic macro pleats pants and my green hobo bag and my peach jelly The Little Things She Needs flat shoes. And with my three beads bracelets and my green hairbands. And single of my bracelets is different. I wear this really on my daily days, hangouts time, shopping time too and my relaxing times too. It because my outfit it is a very really casual, comfortable, cozy, comfy and cute and chic one look too. I really like to wear liked this ones on my daily days. It was a fun,great, good, nice and awesome time that day. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...







No comments: