15 June 2019

SUNDAY FUNDAY

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today all? Hope everyone is doing well and great. I know this week has been so much fun and great for us all. It was better week that I know it is was a one week off or one week full holiday. And for that, I know we have to be fun, great time, and happy for this holiday season. So, if we going out all, usually to the mall, I usually take a picture with a cool and awesome background and looking for me. But, if it's not there with the background, I usually wear a simple and easy outfit. And an easy background too. So, in this my one post, I was just trying to get a great and good picture and posting to get one new photo for my blog. So, I were thinking about a new photo and background for my new post blog but I  really did not know that was great or not. So, sorry if this not one great and good picture for this  my new post blog. So, I  were just going after church with my husband and my family and going to have a lunch time together, but in the middle after we all had great lunch, my husband has an idea to take a picture of me with my simple dress. I know I really am not a  dresser woman but sometimes I just going out of my mind. 
And trying to find a way out of my style. So, I was wearing my outfit dress, it was a simple one dress. And it is very a casual dress, it can wear on your daily days or hangout times. It is a simple casual dress. I know maybe some of you see this dress is liked an old dress and dark color. But it is an old fashioned dress, but the mode is liked that one. And with the color it was not a dark color too but was a much more army color things. And it was a very casual and simple dress for a daily routine days. I wear this because we are going to church so I decided to wear this, it was a nice, tidy and comfortable dress and it was not a big deal with this dress. But I was wearing too with my black top blouse to cover it up my big arms because actually the dress is kinda a open dress and it was sling back tank top dress so I decided to wear it liked this. And it was just matching it all. And because the dress is very casual and simple, I wear it with my simple nude flip flops and my black maureen suede totebag. And with my two beads bracelets. And single of my bracelets is different. I know with my outfit is kinda an simple casual way to wear but I liked it and feel was more comfortable and relaxed with this outfit. It is not an restless and difficult way to wear. It was an easy wearable outfit to wear. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog... Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks...




No comments: