04 May 2019

THE BUNNY

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? I know this day is Saturday and now is the Saturday night, I hope everyone is doing great and well today and because is Saturday night and is weekend, maybe everyone is going out. And I know today is raining all day and it is long, so, it is after raining and it is so cold, cool and breezy. And this weekend it is so cold, nice and quiet. I know that is weekend and everyone is going out but for me and my husband just still at home this weekend. And with this situation it makes us both really just want to laying out on bed and enjoying the weekend just the two of us. And you know, before the raining is coming out, I had thought to take picture of me because this afternoon was very hot and after that the raining is coming out. So, my husband took a picture of me but still I did not think today that I have to take picture, but, yeah.. finally happened. So, today guys, because I did not think to take a picture, I just wearing my very casual and simple outfit today. I did not think twice that I have to wear a properly outfit today it because I did not anywhere today. So, today, I wearing my black midi bunny tshirt dress and my black midi basic macro pleats pants and my black studded flip flop sandals and with my grey key chain sling bag. And my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. I know that today I wear almost all is black but it is almost. So, I wear this outfit on my daily days, daily look, hangouts and relaxing times. And also to strolling around the mall. So this outfit is very much more casual, warm, simple, wearable and easy to wear. I know it is very simple and natural look. I did not think twice before I know today I took my picture again. So, if you want more to be stylish,you can wear it with your vest and your white sneakers,  it will be different and more stylish. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..




No comments: