12 July 2019

FITTING ROOM

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing fine and well.  It was Thursday now and soon it will be weekend again. How is this days going to fast now? I did not realize it will be liked this happening so fast everything. But in my life there is nothing going to fast, it because everything there is nothing changing in my life. I want everything changing in my life. Because if everything goes changing maybe it will be a lot of more change in my life. But this days even though there is nothing changing in my life but I still grateful and thankful for everything in my life until now.  It was one thing that is changing in my life, I have been married for 7 years almost until now and that is makes me more feel thankful and more graceful for everything was changing in my life.  And this is will be my last promises and my commitment for the rest of my life to willing have a happily ever after life together until death apart us both. That is my willing to be. I know maybe it is kinda weird I been a lot speaking about my life is and is not related with my blog today but it still feels related a little bit with my blog. So, that day we all going to mall for relaxing times and shopping, hahaa.. so, in that day I was wearing a simple outfit eventhough was very nice looking but it still looks good one. And after we all have lunch, we all going to walking around the mall, then, yeah.. you know...we go to one store to stop and go another store again to stop,yeah.. you know it is on the mall,so, what we do..yaah  like that one, going to shopping, hahaa.. then it was that in that one store that I feel that is one blouse is really good and nice but I want to see that is was perfect on me or not? So, I think going to the fitting room then I try it that blouse. I know that was a fitting room but I did not take it the picture when I was trying the blouse one, so sorry for that one guys...so, I was wearing that day a simple outfit. I wearing my black top blouse with my blue midi basic macro pleats pants and my mini black totebag and my brown jelly flat loafers shoes and with my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. It was a one nice simple outfit that day I wear. And in my hand that is a lot of clothes that I want to buy that day, but unfortunately I did not buy all of it,hahaa...just two pieces of that clothes...hahaa.. so, it because the theme was a simple one,so, I just telling you guys about this story of this fitting room, hahaa.. and this my outfit was a very casual, comfortable and relaxed to wear. It was an easy way to wear a simple outfit liked this one. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: