08 July 2019

TWO DIFFERENT MAXI DRESSES

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing well and fine. Lately, I really like wearing a maxi dress or knee length dress on me. Obviously it so different when I wear a pair of blouse and pants, it is really straightly with the dress one. It is really very easy to wear a dress one. No matter what is the material is but it is very much easy and simple to wear. Really, this lately I have been wearing some of the dress to anywhere. I do not really see the occasion first but still I wear it this lately. I wear it because I feel it more comfortable than I wear a blouse and pants. So, I just figured it out if my dress one is sleeveless dress, so, I wear it with my cardigan because I really shy with my big arms, it is really big,you know? So, if I have to wear it liked this one, I have to cover it with my cardigan or bolero and kimono outer. It really was very uncomfortable for me if I do not wear it liked this. And I really very much like it wear like this, it makes me feel more confident as a woman. And I know every woman in this world, really like it to wearing dress. What kind of dress, is up to you to wear because it is really a lot of variety dress. Very much kind of dress nowadays out there. So,it is up to you all what you want to wear dress nowadays to go out. So, I know that nowadays it is a lot of variety dress and there is some dress that were are wearing to a specific occasion,like, special occasion,special event,informal occasion, wedding occasion, anniversary occasion, office event,or graduation occasion. It is a lot variety occasion that you can wear the dress but it is specific dress. So, if I wearing dress, it usually is a casual dress or denim dress. Yeah, it sure me. I will prefer it to wearing a kind of this dress on my usually activities days. It because is very comfortable, cozy, casual and friendly to wear a dress liked this. But it because my themed is liked this, it was related with my blog post today. I am surely that I speaking a lot of variety of dresses, so,today, I will be giving you my new look and style wearing a maxi dress of course. So, I am wearing of two maxi dress but unfortunately it was a different maxi dress. Speaking of the variety of dresses, one of mostly usually wear is that this one too, the maxi dress, that I every woman like to wear this one too. And this one dress it can wear too on different occasions. It depends on what you are going to. So, I will giving you my new look and style with this maxi dress. For the first look, it was on a fitting room, that I were going to shopping, hahaa...so, because the fitting room was very nice, so, I take the time to shoot on my own self with my maxi dress, I was wearing my sling back tank top army maxi dress with black cardigan short sleeved and with my red tiger chain jelly flat open back shoes and my medium Balanciaga Graffiti sling bag. And with my three beads bracelets and single of mydress  bracelets is different. And the second of my look is was the dress that I bought and buy from shopping, hahaa...it was a very nice looking dark black maxi dress that I bought, and it is fits on me perfectly. I really like it with this one maxi dress. This I bought it from one of shopping mall on my home town and there was this one clothing store it was a very fashionable clothing store and the store were in several  countries. Because there is a lot of variety fashionable clothes too in there. I really like with this store. And with this black dress it can wear on a several occasion. It depends on where I going and it can added with your favorite things. I wear this both of dress were on my daily days, my routines time, hangouts time, my relaxing times and shopping too. It because I wear it liked this, it really more casual and simple look. And with this style, it really very much comfortable, cozy, comfy, and simple enough to wear. So, if you like wearing a dress one, you can get use to wearing a dress liked this one too. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...















No comments: