04 July 2019

ONE FINEST DAY

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? It was a very really shiny, hot and great day today. It is very sunny today. And you know with this new post blog it is really very good one today. It was that day when the boss of my husband was still here in Jakarta, and we are going to a trip one. It because the time was very limited so we all going to rushing through the time and the day, on that day.  You know, it was a lately post ,so, sorry if the sentence was very a little bit disconnected. So, before that I said,it was a lately post, it because is a office hour and we all are not in the office that day, so, we all wearing a casual outfit.  And it because we are going to have 'express' trip that day, we are going to the one mostly tourism places, it was TMII (Taman Mini Indonesia Indah). And we all going to there, because that my husband boss liked with the whole of signature of Indonesian culture. And because of that, we go to TMII, it because in there is a lot of variety of cultures from Indonesia. And we have a lot of fun and great times together that day. It full with laughs and fun too. And, you can see everything in the TMII as you liked. So, it because we all going to a trip that day, I were thinking that I will wearing an simple and easy outfit that day. No complicated outfit if was going to a trip like this. But you know what, it was fun, guys, maybe someday, me and my husband will going back to TMII to have a lovely trip just for the both of us. So, I decided to wear a pair of casual outfit and a simple flip flops one. It because it was a very really hot and sunny day that day. And, I wearing my black top blouse patches half rimpled and my pinky pants. And my green hobo bag. And my simple nude flip flop and with my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. It was very exciting, fun, great, good and awesome time that we all had a wonderful day and time together that day. Such a sweet memories that day. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...




No comments: