03 July 2019

GARFIELD

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? It was a very shiny day today and it is always hot. Maybe it because the weather now is going on summer, so,it always be sunny and sunshine times. So, it really makes me feel comfortable and confident with this weather nowadays. It is was very clear to see anything nowadays, and it was very good this days. So, because I talked about the weather, and this lately I have been wearing tshirt for nowadays, it really makes me feel better, easy to wear and comfortable. It is a tshirt, does not matter what the color is, the pattern is and  the design is, it is a tshirt one. I really like it so much. You know,  I really didn't wear much a tshirt one but this lately I have been much wearing tshirt. It really very casual, comfortable, and comfy too. So, this days I really like it much now with wearing a tshirt.  And I matching it up with my skirt and jeans. And it is a lot of variety  tshirt too. It because of the weather and conditions nowadays, so, I feel like wearing an outfit this days, it has to be simple, casual and easy to wear. And now,  it was fun too wearing a tshirt nowadays. Maybe I will get a lot variety of tshirt and will often to wearing a tshirt nowadays. But eventually,  I wear tshirt nowadays really in any occasion. I do not mind if the occasion too was very important one too but I can mix and matching it with my other outfit and it can be fit too with the occasion. I am very happy with this tshirt thing. And it because the theme of my blog post today is one of cartoon character , so, I give it that theme name. And I wear this tshirt cartoon character very much casual and simple.  It because I wear it to my relaxing and shopping time.  It is was a very simple and relaxing times. So, I wear my Garfield comic bigtee tshirt and with my blue denim culottes pants and my green hobo bag and my simple nude flip flops. And with my three beads bracelets. And single of my bracelets is different.  I wear it liked this because that day it was really at Saturday and I was taking a walking out with my husband to the mall, so, it was simple enough with this outfit. And was very much simple and easy to wear because it really not being overly difficult to wear and matching it up too. I really be wearing a lot of tshirt nowadays, maybe. So guys,  this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...



No comments: