14 August 2019

TWO DRESSES IN ONE STORE

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing well and great. It was a very really good day today and I hope it will be liked this till in the night then. Today, I and my husband were going to the mall was near with our home. So,we go to that mall the two of us to having a great, nice and fun time together. Until we go to one store to another store to see and look a one good and fabulous product to buy. And so we going that day liked that. But, until I found one store that was in that store it was I see and look for that one dress. And it was very casual look but it there is some color for this dress. And I was trying the dress and the color was I took it,grey and black. And I was wondering which one is was the great one for me to buy it. So,well I was trying the dress, I took it for photo, and tell my husband which one is was fit and great on me. And my husband decided the black dress one what fit and great on me. So, I think I will buy it the black dress one ( version of my husband). But still it is okay for me because I like it too.  And you know what, why I stop by in this store and trying this dress, it because of the style and the look of this dress. I really like it when it was fit on me and directly was very easy and simple  to wear. It because of the fact that this dress is from material tshirt and it was dress.  And it was a stretchy dress and it was too, knee length dress and it is not a full long dress. And the quality of this dress was very quietly made from tshirt and that is what I liked. I know I have been searching for a dress liked this and I found it. I was very exciting when I got this dress.  I can wearing it all day long and for my daily days, hangouts time, shopping time, relaxing time and for a long time wear it.  It can wear it too as a pregnancy dress it because of this dress is a tshirt dress. I quite enjoy with this dress, it because was really cool, casual, comfortable, cozy, light, easy to wear and fit on me directly  and really feel very happy to wear this dress. I hope going forward, more tshirts dress liked this one were going on sale out there and there will be more variety. I will buy it it was fit on me more. Because of that, I think from this now on, I will be wearing a lot of variety clothes and outfit, instead just liked usually I wear. It was okay and fine for me to wearing an outfit that I liked but I will be more be variety with my clothes and outfit for me. And you know what, this dress is was fit on me because the dress is knee length dress and it really I liked it. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...







No comments: