15 August 2019

BLACK KNEE LENGTH DRESS

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great and good today. I know this days it was a very really sunny day and was a bright day nowadays. There is no although this days was raining season. It really was very sunshine and brighter day nowadays.  And it is very hot,warm and sweaty. It really was a brighter and nice weather eventhough it makes me sweaty. And for this days, I think for weather liked this I would wearing a very simple and casual and cool outfit to wear. It was a very sunny day everyday nowadays. It really very much more easy to wear an outfit but never wear the heavy and thick clothes, do not even try that in this season, you can dying so hot and sweaty and wet if you wearing an outfit like that. Yes, actually in this weather liked this you can feel the warm weather and shiny sky everyday it is very clear and beautiful this days actually. I am very happy to see this weather liked this in my home town because in the meantime, it will be going to be a raining season and it will be wet. Because of that, I really like it liked this everyday, it seems is easy to wear and going anywhere around. But for the weather it will be changed. And you know  what, it will be different outfit later. So, for today, I wearing my black TJMaxx knee length tshirt dress with my medium Balenciaga Graffiti sling bag plus with my
cute strap bag and my brown jelly flat loafers shoes with my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. It was very simple, casual and easy to wear liked this in this moment and time because of the weather. But you can still also related with accessories and your outer if you want too. It can be more stylish. I prefer wear it liked this because I really like to wear it as myself. It simple and also casual and comfy. Seems the weather is liked this,  I prefer it wearing liked my outfit liked this from up to the bottom. And the material of this outfit is perfectly, reasonable and acceptable to this weather. It can permeate to our body. So, if you guys do not to be able more sweaty and wet in this weather, try it to wear an outfit like this but for men you can wear it a simple touch, a simple tshirt and trunks and sandals and sunglasses too, simple liked that. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...





No comments: