16 October 2019

11.10.2019 (MARADAT DAY)

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? I hope all of you have a happy and great day today.  I know it was a long time that I did not write on my blog, and now I am back again. So, I was very lazy this days to do anything but still I have to do it. And this theme today it a little bit connecting with my blog, hope it will connect to write on. It because a few days ago, that from my family of my mom was throwing a wedding party, so, we both going to that party. Because it was very tight on the times,so, I just wearing on my wardrobe that was there. And I was just matching with my husband outfit. And because the color of our outfit was purple, so we matching it all. And, yeah,it was like this. But, sorry, on this picture there is no of my husband picture together with me, so, it was just me.  So, because  on that day was very long road,  and I was wearing an dress liked this, it really makes me feel more feminine and a little bit more uncomfortable but still I have to be careful and not riot with this dress and the moment, so, I still feel more to be careful and relaxed. And, so, this is I wear purple Eprise batik dress and black pump shoes and one set of pearls, white pearls earrings and peach pearls necklace and with two beads bracelets. And single of my bracelets is different. I wear this outfit because there was a party of my mom's family, so, I wear it liked this.  And because there is no my husband, it still we are one set of outfit. I wearing this just on a case like this one,  just for special occasions for sure. But, in another side, I really think I have to be keep more stack of variety party clothes. Because, to be more here,  a lot of party is going on, so, I think I will be more stacking of the party clothes. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...






No comments: