05 September 2019

1.09.2019 (MY BELOVED HUSBAND BIRTHDAY)

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Today was very sunny and very hot today, it was very stuffy too. I really have to buy a new fan on my house for my daily days everyday.  It really was no wind at all, so,it was stuffy, oooohhhh..gosh, how it will end this weather for rainy season I mean. And you know what, it really related with my blog post today because yesterday it was my beloved husband birthday. And it just a very happy day yesterday we all celebrate it. It was a simple, good and very well done celebration birthday that day and everyone was happy. For sure, I know maybe it was not a very really amazing celebration but it was still great one. So, it because on that day was accidental is Sunday, so, we celebrate it after church. We celebrate it in one mall that everyone can going there. Because it was very simple and very easy to take lunch together on that mall, so, me and my husband was taking there to have lunch together. It was lunch time. And you know what it was very exciting and fun time that we have. I know it was my husband birthday that day  but still I will posted it on my own way. Exactly, that was my husband birthday and he really exciting we this birthday because he always be my husband,my loved one, my partner, my best friend, my friend,my dear one,my soulmate and my partner and friend in crime forever. And it was very full of life time journey together. Because of that my husband was very grateful and thankful for what is going on and he received all of in his life until now. He was also thankful for all people who knows him in his life. And I know,  it will be a long journey from both us for this amazing life of ours. So, for that,  I know it was my husband birthday, but it was just me that take a picture on that day. So, I just wearing my feminine outfit but it was very comfortable and cozy one. So, I was wearing my top black blouse with my flower pants and my red tiger chain jelly flat open back shoes and my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different and my "Cemeti" necklace. And too with my black cartoon handbag and with my city line strap bag. I know it was not usually I wearing something like this but I just want to be different once time. I had thought it will be not suitable for me but it was fit on me  and everyone else was fine with that.  So, in this outfit I was wearing my black sunglasses but it was not a real one it just was for my style and look. So, for that,  I really like on my look on this picture it was not changing me at all. So, this outfit was really cool, simple, feminine and comfortable outfit to wear, it really can wear in too special occasion and event time if you want too. It just changed it with your heels and added your accessories too  for be elegant and stylish. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...







No comments: