07 January 2020

BLACK IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE COLOR NOW AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!!

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today?Hope everyone is doing well and great today. I know now is the new year 2020 and it just a few days ago. It still new year now and it was raining almost every day now in my town but it feels like wanna go christmas again, hahahaa..., but now is was new year and routines is back again. But for me, I was very blessed for everything that was going on my life until now. Liked my father got hospitalized, then my father in-law was sicked too, it still until now and my husband can be there for me all the time and my little sister was very a lot of changing until now because of that I was very blessed and lucky for my life. For our healthy too I was very blessed. I know that my marriage was almost 7 years until March tomorrow and until now I not yet pregnant but that is one amazing and blessings for my life, is not a negative thing for me and my husband because we know and believe that someday I will pregnant with a lot of children around us both. Maybe for us that all people we know, they all got pregnant and have children now but we both know that is a blessed for every person that have been married. And for us both, we still waiting for our children of our own. We both do not really care about what people think about us for our marriage life but that was it is. We both was a person does not matter for people who thinking about us ,they just jealous for us. But I know for sure, that honesty and miracles is on our side both. Because of that, I really not over thinking for every single people that was talking about us both. And for that, from now I really like to wearing a black one color for everything in my life. I really like with the color because it can match it with anything else, liked the color,  pattern and the design of the outfit one. So, I prefer wearing black now, whether is the outfit was rimpled or asymmetric one, I still wear it. But still I wear too another color. So, for that, the first one look (1),I was wearing my black cone flower bigtee with my tj maxx black striped white pants and with my red tiger chain jelly flat open back shoes and my brown fossil shoulder bag, the second look (2), I was wearing my black flower blouse with my black striped white velvet jogger pants and my blue flat jelly shoes and my shiny black handbag with my city line strap bag and with my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. The third look (3), I was wearing my black tj maxx halter neck blouse with my black striped white velvet jogger pants and my blue flat jelly shoes and my shiny black handbag with my city line strap bag and my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. This look both is look a liked but I just changed it the blouse one. The fourth look (4) was a little bit different but still it was included in this session, so, I was wearing my black top blouse plisket LC Wakiki with my blue velvet striped white jogger pants and my black shoulder handbag and my silver sprinkle jelly flat shoes and my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. And the last look, the fifth (5), I was wearing my black top blouse half rimpled and with my black velvet striped white jogger pants and my LV sandals tire buckles and my brown hand slingbag ladies style and my one chrysophase bracelet. And this all my looks were I wearing on my daily days, on my daily routine and it was casual outfit for all but still I can wear as well as tidy. And because of this week still in new year 2020 maybe this year I still on my page on a casual, comfortable, cozy, comfy, relaxed, simple and quiet well as myself. And this looks that I wear is all was casual, simple and easy to wear. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... And if you find one look that was fits on you from my look,  please give your opinion for me about why you choose that look, it really was meaningful for me...Thanks...
#1 Look:
#2 Look:
#3 Look:
#4 Look:

No comments: