30 January 2020

PERFECT ICON

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing well and great. I hope this days forward is will be liked this forever,  I mean was the weather and the day going by. It was wonderful day with the weather and situation. So, it was perfect today do much for me liked the theme of my blog post today. It was now, I loving yo wear a tshirt nowadays, I do not know why,  but for sure I loved it, maybe it because simple, casual, comfy and quiet thick enough to wear. It really was. Every of my tshirts was a thick one thing. Really was a great idea to wear in a weather liked this. Even though it was raining and cold too but it can mix with any of other outfit. And you know, that tshirt from past away until now it obviously a legend outfit for everyone, isn't it?? Because tshirt has made from past away until now and it was remarkable for everyone. Especially for me now, I loved it when wearing a tshirt this days. And tshirt nowadays has a lot of variety, it can be a tee shirt,  tshirts with any kind of style, such as with screen printing,  patches. stickers blouse, etc. So, it was very cool and awesome. I know everyone likes to wearing a tshirt, it because of the simple way to wear. And it is not very complicated to wear. So, I wear it liked I said before. So, this is my look to you guys, I wear my white tee tshirt Perfect Icon Maxx with my black midi basic macro pleats pants and my LV tire buckles sandals and my black Givenchy Pandora shoulder bag. And I wear with my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. I wear this outfit is perfectly simple and casual outfit. Because I am person that was everything was simple enough. I do not really want to be complicated and straw for me. Even though with a special occasion. I surely was very comfortable with my look and style but sometimes I felt it really was very much too simple with my outfit. It feels nowadays, that was every clothes and outfits more lots of variety that turn out can be wear for unisex. So, nowadays is more simple for all of you can be look and wear more than you wanted to be. So, guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: