04 February 2020

LIGHT GREEN NEON COLOR

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing well and great.  It was a perfect day for a shoot for me though was very afternoon and we all want to go to church. But, for sure, I really get my idea to take a shoot with a nice one shots. So, in that afternoon I was wearing my new shirt and it was really very unusual color that I wear. It really was a very magnificent color to me and it was a neon color. And the neon color was light green or you can say it was lime color one. So, that shirt I bought was very unexpected to bought but unfortunately I bought it too, hahaa... so, because of that I really were not going to take a picture with that but finally I take it with this one magnificent color. It really was unexpected one to do. Because, I usually wear with a lot of pair color that is was a simple and liked. this standard color. So, for that I really wear it going out unusual and do not care what people thinks. Because this is the first time I wearing a color one liked this one. So, I wear it with my usually color that was black so for that will be not too much colorful. And that is why I dare to wear it this color one. So, I wear it my light green neon color batwing shirt with my black midi basic macro pleats pants and my red tiger chain jelly flat shoes and my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. That it was so it is. I really wear this outfit for just one times and this shirt was very a tidy and formal look one. And it was very suitable for a formal occasion and even meeting's. So, it was fits to wear on office events and parties. And you can combine with your other outfit too. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: