09 February 2020

FORMAL LOOK (1)

Hello..hello everyone,  how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing well and great.  I know in my home town it is for a while that was raining all week and it was cool and awesome. Because what, all the season of heat, hot, dried and barren was gone for while and comes the cold, cool and wintry weather now. It was very cool, chilly and windy air that was makes us all too excited and happy until we all got sleepy head as usual. But for me, it was very much awesome because the weather of raining season was comes and makes all of the places wet for a long time. I know it was not connecting with my theme,  but I just want to share about the weather in my home to you all for now. So, because it was rainy season, I really got wearing my formal outfit for a reason because usually I do not.  If I wearing my formal outfit for my daily days I will insane for myself because it was very hot and horrible to wear liked that one in the hottest day ever. I will not wearing that in the middle of blazing sun ever. But finally, I can wear it as myself in the middle of this coldest season ever.  But with this theme, maybe not all of you wear this as your daily days,  maybe it same liked me. I just wear this outfit in one of time and it not everyday. So, I will gave you my new look with this new outfit version me as formal outfit. It was on a rainy day too and really there is no a specific occasion but I just want to wear it liked most of people that was very clean and tidy as well.  So, I wear my first time formal outfit,  I wear my black white asymmetric flannel blazer with my white plain shirt short sleeved and my black Alibaba pants and my blue flat jelly shoes. It was very a formal look on this picture one, I really not a person that was very much a formal person one in fact I was messy person one because I really like wearing was as myself. Just for a special occasion or specific occasion, I will dress as properly as well as myself as I do. Because of that,  and besides that I just a housewife that was much rarely was in home for everyday. So, you know,  I just wear this in a special occasion but I do not said that you guys not wearing a clean and tidy outfit for sure, you have too. And make sure you all was smell good and perfumed when you all go out from home. Okay guys.. So guys, this is my review for my blog today..  Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: