29 February 2020

RED AND RED

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing well and great.  I know today was weekend and it is already Saturday. So, it really was very much more lazy moment today but still I want do anything today. And because still I telling you guys about the weather this days, do not boring yaah.. with my story about the weather, okay... because still it was very unpredictable and unclearly weather and I do not know until when, so, when I go out there with my husband, I still wearing my outfit as myself although was unpredictable weather so, but still I wear the outfit not complicated and still with full of comfortable and sizable on for me because I really like to wear it liked this one outfit. It really was very much comfortable, cozy, comfy and quiet relaxing for me. But unfortunately sometimes I wearing my outfit really just uncomfortable and messy and really like not being matching one another, maybe for me... so, when I got that on board,  I really just uncomfortable with the shoot one. Because it really very not good one instead. So, when I was going uncomfortable with my outfit, I still feel that maybe for some people it still works with my outfit looks. And then I got the feeling to got shoot and get pictures on. So, I realize that was going well for me that day.. then I got shoot for the pictures and this is how it gets.. So, I wear my TJ Maxx stripes top blouse with my red Aladdin pants and with my brown hand ladies style slingbag. And my two  beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. And I wear it too with this I liked most this mules makes me more comfortable, confident and attractive much more and it so lightly and soft it to wearing this mules, I really love it when I found it and bought it for the first time. I bought it this mules from Rubi Store with prices Rp.200.000, it really was much worth it for me because it was very much nicely and good enough for me to wear it on. And it really much more variety and style for this mules. I picked this mules because it really gonna work out for my others clothes. And the colors of this mules that I picked was khaki raffia almond toe mule. And I wear this on for my everyday style and look. If you want be more stylish, you can put some of your favorite accessories for more detail and elegance for your daily's style. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: