02 March 2020

BUSY SUNDAY

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing well and fine today. I know it is Sunday everyone and tomorrow all of us gonna be working again. It was very much faster this days go by. So, you know back again with this weather and it was raining again till this night on. And I did not know and realized that today I wear something that bothers me more.  I know I was wearing some of my outfit with my moods this day but till I wear it, it was bothering me at all. Because for this past year, I really not wearing some jeans anymore because I really know and realized that myself is bigger than usually was, hahaa..and so, I changed my look and style with an outfit that was makes me feel comfortable, cozy and cushioned. Because I realize I can not wear again some outfit or clothes that made me uncomfortable. It because I am so big and chubby now, so, I have to wear that makes me feel comfortable and cozy. I am not meant  to underestimate an outfit but that is me right now that I realize that I can not wear some tight clothes and outfit it was not fit anymore to me. So, for that, I realize that I have to change my style of dress. But it is not very much different from before but I just more get used to wearing a oversized and sizable dress and outfit. That is all. Because that is the only most way to make me more confident and comfortable to wear. And I liked to wear an oversized and sizable dress. So, this is my new look for today, I wear my black top blouse half rimpled with my ruve soft stretch jeans with my flat jelly brick rubber tapper sandals and my three beads bracelets. And single of my bracelets is different. And of course with my navy waterproof triangle strap handbag. And this handbag is was very big enough for me, it because this bag actually is for travel handbag but still I want to wear this in anywhere and everywhere I go and it was very much comfortable and easy to wear this bag because everything can be enter all in and wearing this can be stylish and sporty look. So, back again with my outfit, I wear this outfit for daily days but not everyday and if I just want to wear. If you want to be more stylish, you can wear with your tshirt and sneakers it will be more sporty and dashing look. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: