31 October 2020

30 OOCTOBER 2020

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope you all feeling great and wonderful. But for me, it really was very much more sadness moment and tears dropped out until today.  Because it was 4 weeks ago, I got a breaking news that my mother passed away forever in our life and days.  I really not realize that was that day was a bad day and unpredictable and unbreaking moment for me and my family. Until now, I really not understand why this happened to our family. So, until now, I really was very much sad and unhappy about this all situation. Because two yesterday ago was my birthday and  unhappy and unbroken feelings for me. Hope you all can understand my feelings and my thoughts. And now, we all still feel sad and upset with all this situation until now. So, now myself is changing a lot because of this situation and conditions but still I have to be more real and realistic about this situation. So, because of that I wearing my simple outfit in the meantime, I  wear it my one set tunic batik with my Rubi khaki raffia almond mule and my black polla polly handbag. And now me and my family have a new routine for one month and it is twice of on month. So now, we have a new routine for our family to do. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog... Please stop by and give your review for my blog today... Thanks...

No comments: